Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

be surprised if hes still in charge come January

Think they'll not want to lose face and will spend big to get out of the shit, if they are still in it

• Like 1

The best thing is reading the Brum forum and realising all forums are the same. 

The realists get gaslighted and shot down by the mad optimists  lol

Literally everyone could see it was insane, yet as soon as it's your club making the insane nonsense choices, there's a clutch of fans that refuse to accept it and will argue it indefinitely.

Leeds go 2 up and Ipswich take the lead within a few minutes. We'll have to just focus on ourselves. lol

Piroe for Leeds again as well. Still think we dropped the ball not signing him, but hopefully Cannon is a good alternative 👍

Edited by OntarioFox

I think Leeds will eventually win it, we’ve just got to hope Ipswich to eventually fall off. Our start may have been a peak to soon scenario, because lately we’ve looked completely blunt going forward. 

Agree there will be lots of twists and turns, but I am bitterly disappointed in our last two games, a proper opportunity to pull away to a potentially unreachable distance, but I think that opportunity has now gone, and we’ve been reeled back in somewhat. On paper this is the best team this league has ever seen, but I just think Enzo’s vision is not getting the best out of our top players.

Edited by Pliskin

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

I think Leeds will eventually win it, we’ve just got to hope Ipswich to eventually fall off. Our start may have been a peak to soon scenario, because lately we’ve looked completely blunt going forward. 

Agree there will be lots of twists and turns, but I am bitterly disappointed in our last two games, a proper opportunity to pull away to a potentially unreachable distance, but I think that opportunity has now gone, and we’ve been reeled back in somewhat. On paper this is the best team this league has ever seen, but I just think Enzo’s vision is not getting the best out of our top players.

The games in December and January will decide it. Sure the Leeds game was massive but there's always more hunger the ones chasing than the ones ahead. Anyone expecting us to just win 40/46 games without any hiccups, it just doesn't happen, but the opposite reaction is Leeds are gonna catch us when they are still 8 points behind and will have other blips themselves.

Guest Sideshow Faes
3 hours ago, Tuna said:

Sunderland 3-1 up.

Hoping Rooney is still struggling when we play them after the Internationals.

Hard to make good decisions after bottles of wine

8 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

lately....we could have easily got something from the 3 league games we've lost this season, we had loads of chances against Hull, some decent ones against Leeds and we had decent ones today, on another day we could have got something out of all 3 of them.

cant expect us to walk the league, as much as we'd like to it aint going to happen because there is alot of quality in the league; I'd be alot more concerned if we was losing 3-0 4-0 with nothing real chances created but we are creating and getting unlucky(imo) in the defeats(some) of the defeats we have had

one of them you brush yourself down, look at where to improve and work to the next game

22 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I find it amusing how fans on here, after a Leicester loss, think Leeds will absolutely blast away now like we did, and not drop a point or many and just stroll it.

This league just doesn't do it. They'll have a little bit of another wobble. Most likely we will too...

agree on this, every team will have a wobble, this is ours, 

we've not be completely rubbish dog poo in the games weve lost either(unlike last season)

fully expect a strong reaction at the watford game tbh