Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

3 minutes ago, westernpark said:

West Brom have been steady all season, dead certs for the play offs, squad not strong enough for automatics most probably. Corberan is one of, if not, the best coaches in the Championship. He has done great at getting more than expected with the squads he’s been in charge of!

Plays quite direct Is the only slight I see labelled at him 

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Philogene is having an excellent season at Hull. Really surprised Villa sold him for only £5m. We paid more for Mavididi.

Villa got cheap buyback haven't they,  £15 mill and rumours they could exercise it in january

6 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Probably STHs counted who hadn’t turned up .

Only 21 so definitely has the potential to be very good .

Canadian international.

A good win after a defeat on Saturday. To come back like that would give Watford players a big boost. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fox_favourite said:

West Brom have really hit some form. I'm also surprised Hull aren't higher in the table. I'd expect the chasing pack to pick up wins today; Leeds, Southampton and Ipswich having winnable games. Leeds with probably the toughest test out the 3. 

Think West Brom were always a shout for top 6 anyway. Corboren overacheived with Huddersfield and I'd expect him to have WBA in the play offs at least. If we can win tonight then I'd take a point on Saturday at Hawthorns.

The lad at Hull, Philogene, looks to be decent. My mate loves him up there at Hull.

Same with Middlsbrough, I'd expect them to finish top 6. Their game with Leeds will be interesting at the weekend.

Gut feeling is Millwall to get a draw at Ipswich, Southampton to come through comfortably at home to Bristol City and Leeds to win, more because I don’t think Swansea are up to much.

And if we do our job, that will be fine and good progress over the past few days games.

9 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Think West Brom were always a shout for top 6 anyway. Corboren overacheived with Huddersfield and I'd expect him to have WBA in the play offs at least. If we can win tonight then I'd take a point on Saturday at Hawthorns.

The lad at Hull, Philogene, looks to be decent. My mate loves him up there at Hull.

Same with Middlsbrough, I'd expect them to finish top 6. Their game with Leeds will be interesting at the weekend.

If you've got WBA, Hull and Boro to finish top 6, who's missing out from Ipswich, Leeds and Soton?