Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

26 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

Southampton ahead now too.

your are correct though bud, as always, we just need to do our job which we didn’t mid week. I think on paper, this is the chasing packs ‘easier fixture day’ before back to back away games whereas we come back home. Not losing ground today is a result.

Of course, the Championship doesn’t work like that and we could easily be turned over by Plymouth whilst the others win away!

Hope I don't jinx it.. but Plymouth are woeful away.. Its my birthday that day and right at the start of the season I saw that and thought 6-0. Unlikely I know, but I fancy a win and I've got free tickets.

Our next 4 are all winnable.  The chasing pack all have tougher runs 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Ipswich never seem to play anyone difficult. 

I know what you mean, seems to be Coventry, Plymouth, Millwall and Swansea at home in a loop!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Can Ipswich stop winning or have a bad run....it's getting really frustrating now!

Our next 4 games are somewhat easier than their next 4. I’d like to think we could put some distance between us before our game. 

• Like 1