Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Ipswich making easy work of Coventry...we struggled and were fortunate to beat them.

Really hope Ipswich go up though, they've done so well!!

We laboured against cov on the opening day with 4 new signings starting, one player making his first senior start for us and another who'd not played for us in a league game for nearly a year under a new manager, very different circumstances 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Ipswich making easy work of Coventry...we struggled and were fortunate to beat them.

You have followed football before right? 2 games 4 months apart are hardly comparable. Ipswich were soundly beaten by WBA a few weeks back.

I like Ipswich though. Hope they go up.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Not sure what you are suggesting pointing this out, that is football, Ipswich lost to teams we beat. 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Thanks 1

With the results today lucky we won

As an aside honestly more than happy for Ipswich to keep winning every week long as Leeds and Saints slow down. Keep expecting the wheels to come off for Ipswich but that's about 2/5ths through the season and they're still keeping up a lightning pace. Biggest possible issue for them ATM is losing the manager

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros

1 minute ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

With the results today lucky we won

As an aside honestly more than happy for Ipswich to keep winning every week long as Leeds and Saints slow down. Keep expecting the wheels to come off for Ipswich but that's about 2/5ths through the season and they're still keeping up a lightning pace. Biggest possible issue for them ATM is losing the manager

Look at the next five for Ipswich, they will drop points over that period I feel. Our 5 in comparison is easier, so hopefully we extend our lead over that period 

Guest nathan.
2 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Jeez I'd hoped for one team around us would drop points, but yet again nowt...so far.

West Brom did :D

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Look at the next five for Ipswich, they will drop points over that period I feel. Our 5 in comparison is easier, so hopefully we extend our lead over that period 

Imagine the pressure in Ipswich too. Keep winning yet can't shake Leeds and Saints off. I'm convinced that'll take its toll in the end

• Like 1