Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

52 minutes ago, 99.1% BLUE said:

Mixed feelings about these, Ipswich, winning again.

The positive being that it pushes us, but also I need breathing space. I would like to be able to breathe! 

Hats off to them.

I love  Ipswich winning..  The fact that they only just got promoted from League One & are now challenging for automatic promotion is just amazing !!  

Kieran McKenna is certainly making a name for himself as a young English British manager.

I would thoroughly enjoy Ipswich going up alongside us, leaving Southampton & Leeds to struggle with the playoffs.

Edited by gurru991
  • Like 1

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

We've only gotta worry about Ipswich, Leeds and Southampton, the rest are too far behind surely?

If we can win the next 2 games I'm sure we'll gain a bigger gap.

We have come through a tough patch with some tough games recently and remained top, the next few we have are all very winnable and we should be looking to extend our lead. 

• Like 1

Just now, gurru991 said:

I love  Ipswich winning..  The fact that they only just got promoted from League One & are now challenging for automatic promotion is just amazing !!  

Kieran McKenna is certainly making a name for himself as a young English manager.

I would thoroughly enjoy Ipswich going up alongside us, leaving Southampton & Leeds to struggle with the playoffs.

He's Northern Irish

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Noahfence said:

Southampton haven’t lost since September! 

Thankfully they lost a few beforehand. They are having a good run and this apart from Ipswich being there was what I expected at the start of the season. Well to be honest I didn’t expect us to be doing so well but I did Leeds and Southampton 

• Like 1

Hopefully we’ve had our “wobble” and a last minute winner away from home gives the players a bit of a bounce going into the festive games. Next 4 games (3 at home) all against sides 15th and below gives a chance to build momentum again. I want to see us be more ruthless in these upcoming games 

• Like 1