Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

Just now, Lionator said:

I struggle to see us finishing above Leeds to be honest. 

Their front 4 is phenomenal at this level. Piroe, Summerville, Rutter & James. We’re lucky they had a poor start to the season (not taking anything away from our start before I get told off) 

19 minutes ago, Lionator said:

I struggle to see us finishing above Leeds to be honest. 

They are beatable as are we. They won’t go unbeaten the rest of the season. Can also see one or 2 of their players leaving in jan maybe Summerville will be on the radar of a few teams see how they get on if they lose anyone 

1 hour ago, Noahfence said:

Their front 4 is phenomenal at this level. Piroe, Summerville, Rutter & James. We’re lucky they had a poor start to the season (not taking anything away from our start before I get told off) 

Or they’re lucky we’ve have a poor last few games? 

It’s swings and round-abouts.

24 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

8 points is a lot to make up.

Even with our indifferent form in the last few weeks over a 10 game period they have only gained 3 points on us.

Don't let positive stats get in the way of the doom and gloom of Foxestalk posters

26 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

8 points is a lot to make up.

Even with our indifferent form in the last few weeks over a 10 game period they have only gained 3 points on us.

Well it's actually 5 points as things stand.

Besides that, that rate is actually about bang on what would be required over the remaining games to make up an 8 point gap.

A bit disheartening that Leeds and Ipswich both won easily in what looked like tough away games. Good they Southampton choked late on and are now 11 points behind though. 

Of course we look after our own business and have won well ourselves. It is just unnerving to have 2/3 sides in equally good form on our tails and it’d be nice to see one or two drop off!