Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

4 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

For me Ipswich are playing the championship much better than we are, I can see them winning the league, we definitely have to beat boxing day to take the sting out of them, puts the pressure on us tomorrow, I was hoping Watford would beat them :(

Bed time darling 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Calm down people. Ipswich HAD to win this game. 

There’s not a chance in hell they get anything more than 4 pts over the next 3 games. 

They've played every team except for us and Norwich and have dropped 12 points. That's insane. You can't predict anything but wins or draws.

4 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

For me Ipswich are playing the championship much better than we are, I can see them winning the league, we definitely have to beat boxing day to take the sting out of them, puts the pressure on us tomorrow, I was hoping Watford would beat them :(

Well, at the moment, they’re playing the Championship 2 points better than we are. Having played a game more 

:thumbup:

3 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

did you watch the game tonight? Watford could have easily won it on another day, Ipswich looked well off it most of the game imo and got some luck too, 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Looks like the tractor boys are making Hay,nobody out there yet

choking their heavy duty tractors,ploughing watering down,laying down the goods for a good Harvest

looks like the foxes have to pull along the hounds to mess up their fields..

or have a good stuffing of their farmerswives Christmas roast & festivities..

I'll read this post in the morning it might make sense after i have slept on it.

1 minute ago, Lionator said:

They've played every team except for us and Norwich and have dropped 12 points. That's insane. You can't predict anything but wins or draws.

I think they will win one, draw one and lose one. 

Thats from Us, Leeds and Norwich who will be bang up for it.