Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Lucky bounce there. 

Could argue 6 comes back from offside to move a defender out the way. 

If we had VAR in the championship we could look forward to the next ten minutes of Stockley park watching endless replays from endless angles only to conclude that football is indeed a game of 2 halves.  What were we checking again?

1 minute ago, TrentFox said:

Ipswich are good. They attack with passion, pace and numbers. I’d be seriously tempted to play Hamza over Ricky for this game as I think we’ll be doing more defending and chasing back than we have in any other game so far. 

Nah. I think they’ll play perfectly into our hands. First team that will really come out of the blocks against us. We’re far superior technically and will just pop it round them. They’re a running team. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, KFS said:

Nah. I think they’ll play perfectly into our hands. First team that will really come out of the blocks against us. We’re far superior technically and will just pop it round them. They’re a running team. 

Leeds came out of the blocks against us and at times we couldn’t cope.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Something wrong with players running? lol