Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

1 minute ago, Chrysalis said:

Something wrong with players running? lol

Didn’t say that mate. I’m saying that’s their main strength. Press high and keep running. We’ve not played that style very much at all this year. 

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Leeds came out of the blocks against us and at times we couldn’t cope.

They also have an Italian international and about 100m worth of talent in their front line. This lot do not.

Just now, KFS said:

Didn’t say that mate. I’m saying that’s their main strength. Press high and keep running. We’ve not played that style very much at all this year. 

Theyve not really pressed high in this game. Their strength seems to be attacking quickly and creating chances to me

Just now, KFS said:

They also have an Italian international and about 100m worth of talent in their front line. This lot do not.

“This lot” are second. 100m worth of talent doesn’t always cut it, football isn’t about how much you spend.

Just now, Fox92 said:

“This lot” are second. 100m worth of talent doesn’t always cut it, football isn’t about how much you spend.

Are you on the wrong forum pal? This one might suit you better: https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/

I’ve seen some turnovers from them today that Winks and Ricardo are going to absolutely love on Boxing Day. I hope they play Hirst, too. He’s been Norwich’s best player. 

• Haha 1