Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

18 minutes ago, adam said:

Most twitter followers in the championship, you'll never sing that.

FB_IMG_1688575100841.jpg

Surprised Bristol City and Milwall have so few.

Although you have to be able to use a phone or a laptop to follow your club on Twitter, which might explain Milwall

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, adam said:

Most twitter followers in the championship, you'll never sing that.

FB_IMG_1688575100841.jpg

We're too big for this poverty league. Rotherham with 120k followers ffs.

I think they are getting fleeced for that amount of money. Will probably score against us, but quite the step down from Gyokeres.

Mind you it's not so easy to sell a Premier League / European quality striker and just find another as a mid-table Championship club.

Ok this is a big one IMO, I rate this guy as a player and I thought he was someone that would end up here. If he has been sold and he's not coming here than I can only assume we really are going for Carlo Borges / Cole Palmer, which is very exciting.

I think this is a really good pickup for Middlesborough, who I think will be one of the teams to beat this season, even if they are losing a number of their players.

And another big pickup. I guess this is the Lavia replacement who is off to the Premier League, but again a player we could have seen here. The plot thickens...

Edited by StriderHiryu

7 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Ok this is a big one IMO, I rate this guy as a player and I thought he was someone that would end up here. If he has been sold and he's not coming here than I can only assume we really are going for Carlo Borges / Cole Palmer, which is very exciting.

I think this is a really good pickup for Middlesborough, who I think will be one of the teams to beat this season, even if they are losing a number of their players.

And another big pickup. I guess this is the Lavia replacement who is off to the Premier League, but again a player we could have seen here. The plot thickens...

I saw Southampton have been quoting £50mill for Lavia now as well as Liveramento. With the latter, I figured this was just a ‘not for sale’ unreasonable price put on him but maybe that’s more realistic for Lavia? Could definitely give them some spending power if they get some big fees in. 

Another reason we need to start mixing our business up now we’ve brought Coady and Winks and go after some younger talent who will have future value!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Wednesday are one of the worse clubs for prices. Still see themselves as a big club despite not even playing in the top flight for the past 23 years.