Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

13 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

I’m cautiously confident because I really worry about losing our African contingent at the worst time. Not sure how strong we will be in our game against Ipswich.

just hope the phatts/mavs ans wilf don’t get injured on tour. 😳

Mavididi?.....he's English

9 hours ago, Pliskin said:

“While Ipswich have been the vastly superior side so far this season and remain second in the Championship”

Is this the most ridiculous statement you’ve ever read? Quality BBC work as always. 

Why is it ridiculous? It's on the Ipswich Vs Norwich match report, they're saying that Ipswich have been the vastly superior side over Norwich, which they obviously have done? 

Not everything is about us lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, filbertway said:

The wet bags on this forum desperate to be the victim and offended are so weird. Acting like we're some mad royalty doing the division a favour by visiting

You do realise we won the Prem and FA cup in the past decade yeah?

22 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

We’re massive. Every team we play should form a guard of honour as we enter the pitch. It’s frankly outrageous this doesn’t happen, actually.

I don't think that's enough personally. Every side should bow down to their opposite number as we walk the ball into the goal uncontested for 90 minutes. They should also then celebrate each goal in the same manner people celebrated the beatles. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Morsy should be at the AFCON with Egypt 

12 hours ago, Tuna said:

Morsy won't play against us in Jan - he's going to be at AFCON himself with Egypt

Had a mare! Let's hope he gets booked against Leeds then.

Edited by Number 6
I'm an idiot

Just now, Lionator said:

Trying to pick a fight with Ipswich too is silly, a shining light in the football sh*tshow. We should all be wanting them to come up with us (in 2nd). 

I don't care who come up as long as we do.

Edited by coolhandfox

1 minute ago, Lionator said:

Trying to pick a fight with Ipswich too is silly, a shining light in the football sh*tshow. We should all be wanting them to come up with us (in 2nd). 

Do we though? 

No doubt Ipswich deserve it most and would be great to see how they get on in the PL. But next year's PL is going to be tougher with 3 better teams replacing 3 crap teams. The worse the teams that come up with us, the better chances we have of finishing above them next season, staying up and re-consolidating. I'd fancy our chances much more against Southampton's Rodgers lite, than against McKenna with a PL budget. 

7 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I don't care who come up as long as we do.

Yep - agree with that. 

If we were in the Premier League looking on I’d perhaps like to see a team like Ipswich get promoted. 

This season they’re all our rivals. We just need to get up and I don’t care who comes with us 

• Like 2