Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

That'll be their downfall this season. Our squad is just ridiculous and pretty much any 11 is a cut above most teams first 11 in this division.

Their fans have been complaining about the lack of rotation in recent weeks. Although when you actually look at their squad they don’t have much depth 

1 hour ago, Bourbon Fox said:

Surely a boring nil-all at Elland Road with a couple of red cards each?!

Two teams go up automatically. If we get back to the Prem I don't really give a shit if it's first or second. Look at Ipswich and Plymouth this year. 

Having a team stay with us for most of the year is probably good for us and character building for the squad. I'd rather that team be Ipswich than have dirty Leeds catch up. Plus they could be 16 points below us at the end of the day and that's almost certainly too much for them to recover unless we show relegation form. 

We've got quickfire games against Ipswich also to make our own gap there and I think we're much better equipped to beat them than Leeds. 

I mean a draw is fine. Leeds winning is fine. We're fine any which way. But I'd rather an Ipswich win. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Still think I want Leeds to win this. Ipswich 6 points (hopefully!) off the top and been done twice by Leeds and they might start to wobble.

Bring me the 8th title.

Correct. Not sure why people would rather Ipswich keep pushing us rather than building more of a gap to second given third will almost certainly stay the same 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

Correct. Not sure why people would rather Ipswich keep pushing us rather than building more of a gap to second given third will almost certainly stay the same 

What???

Gap to third is crucial. Make it as big as possible.

First and second carry the same reward.

A Leeds win is the last thing we want.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

Because promotion is the most important thing, so the gap to third is most important.

• Like 1