Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

On 10/07/2023 at 14:41, Leicesterpool said:

If you had change something about the championship like in type of ruling what would it be.

Like should four teams be relegated instead of three, would you scrap two legged semi final play off games.

Yeah do a last man standing competition on the pitch, we could build the team around Vasterguard, or get a decent fee with a transfer back to Southampton win win.

If he's available, I can't believe we aren't in for him. Spent time out on loan at Monaco last season, a great passer of the ball and very commanding in the box. He left on loan as he wanted first team football, then Neuer got injured but there was no recall clause in his loan! So hey had so sign Sommer instead, and how he's surplus to requirements.

Whether or not he's good enough for Bayern Munich I don't know, but he's definitely good enough for a team in the Championship and honestly good enough even for a team like Brighton IMO.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

If he's available, I can't believe we aren't in for him. Spent time out on loan at Monaco last season, a great passer of the ball and very commanding in the box. He left on loan as he wanted first team football, then Neuer got injured but there was no recall clause in his loan! So hey had so sign Sommer instead, and how he's surplus to requirements.

Whether or not he's good enough for Bayern Munich I don't know, but he's definitely good enough for a team in the Championship and honestly good enough even for a team like Brighton IMO.

Massive wages he already has and would want are enough to put me off tbh

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Not sure if this has been posted?

https://www.leedsunited.com/tickets/info#/gad

Leeds United ticket prices for the coming season, £45 or £47 for away fans (depending on Cat A or B).

Definitely won't be going to that one lol

Exactly the reason why I won't renew my membership. 

You can go to a Premier League away game for 30 quid, but in the Championship, including your bullshit booking fee, it's £50?

Just fvck off.

We're treated like utter mugs. Problem is, people will pay it and sell it out.

So why wouldn't Leeds do it?

Edited by tom27111
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Not sure if this has been posted?

https://www.leedsunited.com/tickets/info#/gad

Leeds United ticket prices for the coming season, £45 or £47 for away fans (depending on Cat A or B).

Definitely won't be going to that one lol

I would love a few empty away ends at Leeds with that cost. I get that we all want to watch our team as often as we can - but at some point supporters need to say enough is enough. £50 for a championship game is beyond ridiculous! 

We are 2nd in the all time Championship table, Barnsley are 1st

Forest are 5th, Derby are 6th, Cov are 44th

https://www.birminghamworld.uk/sport/football/all-time-championship-table-west-brom-leicester-middlesbrough-sheffield-united-grimsby-town-4219914?page=13

6th: Derby County - 3,347 points

2,340 games: 926 wins, 590 draws, 824 losses

5th: Nottingham Forest - 3,428 points

2,507 games: 920 wins, 668 draws, 919 losses

4th: Hull City - 3,452 points

2,626 games: 920 wins, 692 draws, 1,014 losses

3rd: Birmingham City - 3,668 points

2,461 games: 1,017 wins, 626 draws, 818 losses

2nd: Leicester City - 3,769 points

2,537 games: 1,040 wins, 649 draws, 848 losses

1st: Barnsley - 4,146 points

3,289 games: 1,107 wins, 825 draws, 1,357 losses