Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

18 minutes ago, Livid said:

Leeds fan base really are special.

Keeper pushes a player in the face ‘Never a red, embarrassing reaction from the Preston player’ it’s a red all day long he raised his hands and deliberately hit someone in the face. 

At the other end… Dan James does a backwards triple reverse flip with a degree of difficulty to win a penalty and total silence. 

I can't believe that Refs are still buying into the Dan James diving routine.  It's embarrassing !!

• Like 1

Ipswich win…

only regained the ground they lost the other day a bit like one of the WWI christmas pushes without the snow…

Leicester ,lose…not too many tears down Filbertway

Leicester Win, Psses the world right off..and confirms NTF prophesy of the chasing

Pack..

Leicester draw, gravy drops but still best meat on the table..

Leicester win…rethink  Seasonal greetings,driving into the new year..

Stay humble and

the prize tastes sweeter. The future is on..!! No stopping Enzo-ball.

Enzo and Vardy have contracted themselves out to Disney,

not even one character missing,

from fantasia to Vestergaard Shrek,

we got ‚em all,then throw in jungle book Balu Daka,leading the way.

We have Enzo-magic with Peter Pan Vardy

and with Dick Whittington 40 winks..and not letting too early

Ricardo the cat out of the bag..

Kaa very enticing,Enzo but more trustworthy

getting people believing him…

Farke makes a great growling khan,interloper

from across the Dales.

lose win or draw,what a very nice Christmas,with KDH, & Ndid playing the

Dastardly & Mutley upon the opposition..

• Thanks 1

Just waking up to hear Leeds lost lol.

Forest beat Newcastle with Woody scoring a hatrick! I couldn’t have dreamt that stuff 

hope we win today COYF keep the good run of confidence & results going into the new year. :chant::scarf:

6 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I'd be more concerned with Southampton right now than Leeds.  Win tonight and we pretty much establish that gap to them that we should have had if we'd turned them over at home.  Leeds are irrelevant.  Southampton are picking up consistent results however and are a greater danger.  

For some reason Southampton have been consistently underestimated and Leeds, perhaps, overrated 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

For some reason Southampton have been consistently underestimated and Leeds, perhaps, overrated 

Personally, I think us and Southampton have the best squads in this league. Leeds have some good attackers but not the rounded strength of Southampton so I think you’re right with this.

8 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

I think because they, Southampton, got off to a slowish start and coupled with the media Leeds love in and the Leeds fans being so shouty. Southampton have been overlooked as they've just quietly been going about their business. 

Shows how important out strong start was and winning at their place 

• Like 1

Once Southampton leapfrog Leeds and the media  start to big them up, is when it gets harder for them because they are then there to be shot down, teams will raise their game against them.

Should be interesting to see how they cope.

35 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Just waking up to hear Leeds lost lol.

Forest beat Newcastle with Woody scoring a hatrick! I couldn’t have dreamt that stuff 

hope we win today COYF keep the good run of confidence & results going into the new year. :chant::scarf:

Best part about Chris Wood's hattrick is I work with a Newcastle fan who spent last week slagging him off to high heaven lol

• Haha 1