Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

10 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

Luton winning in the Prem puts pressure on Forest again, hope they hang on.

Hilarious that Notts Forest pull off their first miraculous win in weeks only for it to mean Jack because Luton are hitting form. 🤣 

1 minute ago, john ridley said:

Southampton play Leeds,last game of the season. 

It could be either the biggest game in recent Championship history or an absolute non-event. No inbetween.

• Like 1

Just now, Arriba Los Zorros said:

I shouldn't have bitten but it's tiresome. 

If it makes you feel better I wasn't just trolling, I don't rate him as a manager, although I like him very much as a person. Bristol made the right decision.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

the way leeds play is a lot more open than southampton, ipswich and ourselves. 

Part of the consistency we’ve had is that we control games. It might be more boring than the leeds style but it definitely is more reliable for grinding out results on bad days. 

When you have the quality that the top 4 sides do, than you just need to stay in the games sometimes and that quality will eventually pick up the wins. 

basketball football will get you eventually and that’s why i think leeds keep dropping random points 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

I think Southampton are more of a threat than Leeds. Win tonight and we are cooking.

Possibly but I also think we will destroy Southampton when we play them . Russel Martin will come up with some nonsense to disrupt our game plan and Enzo will crush him 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gravel said:

Joan of Arc?

You heathen….Saints because it’s christmas, and Gabriel has to at least command this period in the season…

Joan d’Arc, good knightess ..:ph34r: wrong cause..

Saints will now secure. That 3rd spot, despite it still being rather early…

They just had to get their act together. Leeds can’t find that needed consistency and

leading the way in quality teams clumsily dropping needed points…

It seems they have mental discipline problem…

Though that would be our problem,but our players seem more clocked into the task ahead..Mentalstrength throuout is amazing.

19 minutes ago, iancognito said:

When you win the league in November but find yourself in 4th after Boxing Day

Screenshot_20231226-132702-137.png

lol 
Though I was going to say how strange it is to see the best team in the league sitting in 4th? Strange has that happens.