Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

It took Rooney no time at all to turn a decent side into a bumbling, clueless mess.

Jordan James is quality, but every time he picks up the ball he looks like he’s interrupting a grade school kickabout.

He needs some Enzo coaching.  Wonder if he could fill Ndidi’s current role?

16 minutes ago, Koke said:

Don't know why people dislike Rooney? At best I feel totally indifferent to him..

Great player. 

Cheated on his wife, many times.

Slagged off travelling England fans at a World Cup, live on television.

Seems a bit thick.

Shit at managing, but gets his gigs due to his name. I suspect this won’t be true after his short Birmingham tenure, though.

There could be other reasons, but can’t think of any right now.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Koke said:

Don't know why people dislike Rooney? At best I feel totally indifferent to him..

Probably because he's getting manager jobs and he's actually not a manager? He gets these jobs because he was a famous footballer and this is a disgrace. I'm sure you're a 100x times better manager than him. It seems Rooney doesn't have any morals otherwise he would have resigned already and try his luck in League 2 or lower. 

8 minutes ago, Trumpet said:

Great player. 

Cheated on his wife, many times.

Slagged off travelling England fans at a World Cup, live on television.

Seems a bit thick.

Shit at managing, but gets his gigs due to his name. I suspect this won’t be true after his short Birmingham tenure, though.

There could be other reasons, but can’t think of any right now.

I’ll add Effing and Geoffing to lcfc staff after the 5-2 victory against man u. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Koke said:

im the same, but I dislike the fact hes got the Birmingham job with no real merit when Eustace was doing a good job before him

didnt alright at Derby, below average(had Liam Rosenior as assistant there tho, guessing he was the brains) and at DC United was average too

hes just a crap manager/head coach

5 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Their chairman will go for Lampard without a shadow of a doubt though

Yep. On the basis that he 'knows this level' because 'he did a great job at Derby.'

Just ignore the fact that a decent manager would have won the league at a canter with that Derby side without having to so much as think about the playoffs.