Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

2 hours ago, gurru991 said:

When I watched one of the last Birmingham games one of the commentators said that Rooney normally lets his assistants run the practises.  I found that a touch bizarre !!

I heard that too, does seem an odd one but a number of managers do it, though with the new methods etc rooney wants the team to play youd think he'd be there to show etc like Enzo is

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

I heard that too, does seem an odd one but a number of managers do it, though with the new methods etc rooney wants the team to play youd think he'd be there to show etc like Enzo is

I find it strange that a club would pay big money to bring in manager / coach & then watch the assistants run the show.

43 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Whittaker been getting rave reviews for Plymouth, interesting to see how he does

Looks rubbish …. Just had a couple of yards on the defender and just the goal to attack … the defender easily caught him. Looked like Tielemans with the ball at his feet

30 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

theyre gonna look amazing against this plymouth side

I don't know why there's been such a gap between Ipswich and Plymouth adapting to the higher division. After storming it last season I expected Plymout to be at least top half if not play offs but they were utter gash down here the other week

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iancognito said:

I don't know why there's been such a gap between Ipswich and Plymouth adapting to the higher division. After storming it last season I expected Plymout to be at least top half if not play offs but they were utter gash down here the other week

Tbf to them they seem a completely different side away from home. They’re solid at home