Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

The three teams relegated from the Premier League last season will all get promoted this season and the three teams promoted to the Premier League last season will all get relegated. That's probably never happened before in Football League as well as Premier League history.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ceredigion said:

The three teams relegated from the Premier League last season will all get promoted this season and the three teams promoted to the Premier League last season will all get relegated. That's probably never happened before in Football League as well as Premier League history.

Hopefully not.   But it does look likely.

45 minutes ago, Koke said:

My birthday is on 2 March. Promotion will be secured by then at this rate.

My Birthday is late April. If we're not promoted by then it'll gave been one right royal fvck up. :o

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ceredigion said:

I think right Luton may escape Relegation & the playoffs for promotion are an absolute crap shoot. I'm assuming you expect Southampton to finish second & Leeds to win the playoffs.   I'm a gambling man but would want good odds before taking that bet.

25 minutes ago, ceredigion said:

seems inevitable doesn’t it.  I was sat hoping for an ipswich goal, i’m just not threatened by anyone and would much prefer them to join us 

8 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

I think right Luton may escape Relegation & the playoffs for promotion are an absolute crap shoot. I'm assuming you expect Southampton to finish second & Leeds to win the playoffs.   I'm a gambling man but would want good odds before taking that bet.

I reckon you'd get 33-1 on it at this point.

1 hour ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

@Super_horns - your boys had a crazy game today! 

31 shots for Plymouth! 

Putting your 18 shots to shame 😂

Defences must have been out last night !

Could be a bit messy if we are so open against you !

Edited by Super_horns

43 minutes ago, ceredigion said:

If it was that easy thousands of people would make a lot of money in betting. It's not going to happen. Unpopular opinion but I think it's going to be Ipswich and Coventry joining us. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

If it was that easy thousands of people would make a lot of money in betting. It's not going to happen. Unpopular opinion but I think it's going to be Ipswich and Coventry joining us. 

Us, Cov and Notts Forest in the Prem would be great.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

I like your style !!

Well Played !!

12 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Sheff Wed turnaround under Rohl is remarkable, every chance they stay up

Was going to say the same. Quite a resurgence by them from the time they got the point from us. Doesn’t look as bad of a point in hindsight as they must be one of the form teams.

5 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Us, Cov and Notts Forest in the Prem would be great.

Yes it's good for football as a product but I'd rather have all of them relegated in National League. More local derbies means more pressure. I'd rather go to York or Grimsby tbh than playing 

Cov and Forest away. 

• Thanks 1