Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

10 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Definitely a day to avoid social media. Results the worst possible and Cov fans celebrating like they've won the Champions League. Awful. I shall now drink several guiness and move on. 

I'm on my second whisky, beer seemed too weak an option this evening.  

Edited by Bordersfox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Ipswich play with passion and commitment. We don’t. It will be a real challenge.  Not confident. 

We have lost once in 11 games I wouldn’t get to panicky yet. They were lucky we didn’t get a pen to go 2-0 up agaisnt them before the Jammy deflected goal they scored to equalise past us. Bad day for us but we haven’t had many 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Definitely a day to avoid social media. Results the worst possible and Cov fans celebrating like they've won the Champions League. Awful. I shall now drink several guiness and move on. 

I haven’t even opened Twitter since full time lol 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Ipswich play with passion and commitment. We don’t. It will be a real challenge.  Not confident. 

and we dont how? cos we lost today, shows some passion and commitment to hold out as long as they did today, to be top of the league the way we are

if you have watched Ipswich this season, theyve got so lucky in some games its frankly unreal

• Like 1

Ain't that terrible a day. We're still further ahead of them than before Xmas

I know it puts Ipswich 7 behind us but that's still three games. We need to bounce yes but Ipswich winning will dampen Southampton and Leeds spirit after big wins for them more than it does anything to us.

We'll beat Ipswich a week Monday 

7 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

What rubbish.  We've had a bad day.  Calm down.  

6 minutes ago, Md9 said:

We have lost once in 11 games I wouldn’t get to panicky yet. They were lucky we didn’t get a pen to go 2-0 up agaisnt them before the Jammy deflected goal they scored to equalise past us. Bad day for us but we haven’t had many 

2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

and we dont how? cos we lost today, shows some passion and commitment to hold out as long as they did today, to be top of the league the way we are

if you have watched Ipswich this season, theyve got so lucky in some games its frankly unreal

Like everyone else, I’m delighted with how results have gone, this season. We have huge positives to our football. We play with a clear system and huge control. We also have, arguably, better players than virtually all the opposing teams. But anyone telling me we play with passion or physical commitment sees games very differently to me. Beating teams that sit back is one thing. Beating those that really roll their sleeves up and give it a go is another. Cov showed what we can expect from Ipswich - and I remain low on confidence.