Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

Don Goodman - Leicester might be out in front but this is the best team in the League. 

Funny, I can remember goodman saying the same about Leeds not that long ago. 

We’ve sat top virtually from the start but never been the best in the league according to the Goodman!

• Like 1

Just now, Nolucklcfc said:

I’m sure it’ll be a defensive masterclass for next week 🙄

Whenever I watch Ipswich, Leeds & Southampton games it always feels like teams are way more open against them. Maybe that says more about us I don’t know 

• Like 1

Shows how vital it is we beat Ipswich, Southampton are relentless and I can't see them dropping points anytime soon, look at their fixtures

1 minute ago, Noahfence said:

Whenever I watch Ipswich, Leeds & Southampton games it always feels like teams are way more open against them. Maybe that says more about us I don’t know 

It does. You saw against Birmingham how devastating we can be if the game is open.

5 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Don Goodman - Leicester might be out in front but this is the best team in the League. 

We’ve sat top virtually from the start but never been the best in the league according to the Goodman!

He was a knob when he was a player; doesn't sound like he's become any less of a knob since. Tw*t.

Just now, nathan. said:

Saints would beat us comfortably on current form

We'd murder them on the counter again. Martin holds grudges and the whipping we gave them a few months ago would play right in to our hands again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Shows how vital it is we beat Ipswich, Southampton are relentless and I can't see them dropping points anytime soon, look at their fixtures

Thought 4 of their next 5 are away, and they have not been that great away. However, this game is looking to well and truly that fact  well in the rear view mirror!

7 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

As if he said that, what a spanner 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

soon as i heard his on comms i turned it off, speaks complete waffle