Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

Leeds are too far behind, if they are worrying us we've ****ed it.

Southampton will finish in the automatics

Simply have to beat Ipswich now

Guest nathan.
Just now, VictorFox said:

We could be playing for second place soon 

If we drop points against Ipswich the top 2 is anyone’s guess.

Let’s not worry just yet it’s still i our own hands so just keep picking up wins now matter how scrappy or unexciting they are compared to Southampton or Leeds and we will be fine. Let Southampton and Ipswich fight for second 

Just now, LCFCJohn said:

Difference is Southampton look to kill games off rather than trying to sit on a 1-0 lead. They look very entertaining for it every time I have seen them in recent times. 

They have drawn 1-1 three times in eight games. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, VictorFox said:

We could be playing for second place soon 

I mean you realise we were 10 points clear this time last week? One defeat with 10 men and half this forum is ready to jump in the soar, how do you get through each week 

Be even better to p*** off all these commentators tht don’t like us if we p*** the league with ease while the amazing football of Southampton and leeds have to fight it out in the play offs 

Just now, Corky said:

They have drawn 1-1 three times in eight games. 

We got an injury time equaliser v them .

Cannot say Southampton looked particularly great and certainly didn’t dominate v us like you and Leeds did .

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Manley Farrington-Brown said:

He was a knob when he was a player; doesn't sound like he's become any less of a knob since. Tw*t.

9 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

As if he said that, what a spanner 

7 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

soon as i heard his on comms i turned it off, speaks complete waffle

“Leicester are maybe (yes, maybe) the only comparable and you watch them and they win games without really being fluid. This Southampton team are an example of high levels each and every week.”

Winning without playing well is mark of good team.

Winning without being great means you don’t lose 4 in a row or games 4-1 or sit 7/10 points behind.

I’ll take my lucky Leicester any day.

• Like 2

Just now, The Doctor said:

I mean you realise we were 10 points clear this time last week? One defeat with 10 men and half this forum is ready to jump in the soar, how do you get through each week 

It’s more to do with the fact we’ve got a tough run of fixtures coming up against some good teams and teams performing well under new managers 

think some people on here forget how good we've been this season;

a couple of poo poo results and its like the world is going to implode

remember all the defeats we've had prior to the Coventry one, we could have easily won or at least drawn; 

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

We got an injury time equaliser v them .

Cannot say Southampton looked particularly great and certainly didn’t dominate v us like you and Leeds did .

Goodman is one of them who only sees the highlights, nothing more, hes a plonker of a co comms imo

Thing is early on this season we realized that a lot of the teams in this division are shit, and they are. We are in it when there are 3 other teams in any other season would be walking automatic promotion. It's annoying, because promotion for us this season is so important.

Edited by Tuna