Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

Certainly no time to panic at all, my only frustration is I genuinely believe if we attacked at the speed Southampton do then we'd even further clear that we are now.

If we go 1-0 up against Swansea you just know it'll be us dropping further back and hoping to see it out rather than going the the throat

Southampton will be wanting us to win on Monday. I think that tells you the story. We’ve just lost our first game since November, we were in unbelievable form before Coventry. They’ve still got to play Ipswich, Leeds & Us away. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Corky said:

They have drawn 1-1 three times in eight games. 

I’m commenting only on the games I have seen them play (aside from their defeat to us) which I have been impressed with the pace they attack at and the fact they don’t sit back on a lead. I’m sure that has come back on them at times but I’m just saying what I have seen from them.

They have had a lot of draws but again, I can’t comment on whether those have been poor performances or if they have had worldly goal keeping performances or woodwork to the rescue against them.

Guest glasgowfox

Goodman talks nearly as much shite as Alan smith

Edited by glasgowfox
Spelling