Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

Also, every time ive seen Bristol play i thought they were naff. I think it will be pretty routine for Leeds tonight.

there is absolutely nothing naff about matty james… except his knees 

Bristol City's CBs make Harry Maguire look like a cross between Maldini and Usain Bolt.

The fact that Leeds have only put one past them so far is almost comforting.

The top four are already clear of the rest in this league. So 2 from four in a fight to the end. I think it’ll be us and Southampton with Leeds and Ipswich in the playoffs. I think Ipswich sadly will miss out completely after what will be a great season for them. 

19 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

The top four are already clear of the rest in this league. So 2 from four in a fight to the end. I think it’ll be us and Southampton with Leeds and Ipswich in the playoffs. I think Ipswich sadly will miss out completely after what will be a great season for them. 

The unwritten rule of football says that Bristol City will equalise with a shot deflection on 93min. It always happens against us though.. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Bristol City have hardly laid a glove on Leeds. The relegated sides at this stage are just too good for any other team 7th or below. Too much class and too much control. 

Don't tell George Elek. He'll cry.