Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

31 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Based on what?

We are the best away team in the league, 6 more points then anyone else.

3 more wins then anyone else.

Most goals for, joint best defence.

Joint fewest loses.

I have serious Leicester trust issues.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know Leeds have played two more but as as Southampton fan how frustrating must it be being on a 22 game unbeaten run and if they win there 2 games in hand only 4 points at best above Leeds and could still be below ipswich if they win their games 

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

I know Leeds have played two more but as as Southampton fan how frustrating must it be being on a 22 game unbeaten run and if they win there 2 games in hand only 4 points at best above Leeds and could still be below ipswich if they win their games 

Let’s not crow,before we have handled our own business today and the rest

of the season..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Pressure is on now.  They still have to go to Elland Road last game of the season so anything less than the maximum in those 2 games in hand and it's in Leeds' hands to finish above them.

Still remain convinced it's between them two for Second.  Ipswich are fading and will surely eventually fade out of the picture altogether.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pub breath said:

Pressure is on now.  They still have to go to Elland Road last game of the season so anything less than the maximum in those 2 games in hand and it's in Leeds' hands to finish above them.

Still remain convinced it's between them two for Second.  Ipswich are fading and will surely eventually fade out of the picture altogether.

It would be just like  Ipswich to enjoy and gain ,from the 2 relegated brothers squabbles..

Discount them at your peril..

Edited by fuchsntf

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

It would be just like  Ipswich to enjoy and gain ,from the 2 relegated brothers squabbles..

Discount them at your peril..

You're right, you can't rule them out because of where they are.  However, I always felt they would drop away and they are doing so at the exact point I expected.  I'd put a decent wedge on them ending in the playoff places.

17 minutes ago, Greg2607 said:

Assuming PNE win, I think we can pretty much discount ipswich as a threat for the league now. 

Yeah they're done, will almost definitely be in the playoffs from here 

Will be fun watching Saints and Leeds fight it out for second from our ivory tower!

20 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

Ipswich absolutely folding now.

Looks like it's going to be a Southampton vs Leeds battle for 2nd.

They play each other last day of the season

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

would love it to go to the last day for second, 

Scenes when they draw and Ipswich sneak back in with a win 

• Haha 1