Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

9 minutes ago, VictorFox said:

Ipswich really are quite poor 

First time I saw them was relatively late, when they played Watford away. I was staggered at their unremarkability..

At the time they had - were it not for us - the most points garnered EVER in the championship. More than elite runaway champions of the past; Fulham, Reading, Newcastle, Us, Wolves, Sunderland. Yet they were absolutely rank, basic, ordinary championship nothingness. 

Have the wheels come off the Ipswich juggernaut? If they lose this game too they are going to fall away very quickly from Leeds & Southampton both who will probably win today given their opposition.

5 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Never been too bothered about ipswich even if they win today, southamption/leeds and us will be the top 3.

Still 16 games to go. Ipswich will recover and both Southampton and Leeds will go through a bad spell. This is the nature of the league for decades now. 

2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

2 for sure, not sure when it comes to the play offs

I think both teams are far enough ahead of the others that they'd win the playoffs. 

Edited by bovril