Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

1 minute ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Why do we want Ipswich to lose? Isn't it better for us to have them in the mix for 2nd place applying more pressure to Southampton and Leeds? 🤔

It's better if they drop points, yes. As is the case for Saints and Leeds.

1 minute ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Why do we want Ipswich to lose? Isn't it better for us to have them in the mix for 2nd place applying more pressure to Southampton and Leeds? 🤔

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

Are we actually celebrating Ipswich losing?  I’d prefer them to win personally and keep the three chasers concentrating on each other. 

Exactly what I was about to say. They're 13 points behind you FFS. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Are we actually celebrating Ipswich losing?  I’d prefer them to win personally and keep the three chasers concentrating on each other. 

Doesn't matter what the chasers do.

Have faith.

• Like 1

Just now, KingsX said:

I've really enjoyed this match.

Good football, or are my standards that compromised by six months of watching the Championship?  :wes:

It’s been competitive, better than watching Man City v Everton I watched the first half of that.

Just now, Fear Of The Fox said:

Don't get me wrong, I understand your thinking but what's the probability all three of them dropping points today? I'd say around 1-2%?

I don't understand? I just don't think its that absurd to want the team in 4th to lose lol People saying "urm, actually you should want them to win because it could mean (hypothetical situation x, y and z)" is more baffling to me.

5 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Doesn't matter what the chasers do.

Have faith.

Here’s a young boy who didn’t have the hare and the tortoise read to him as a child. Don’t underestimate the chasers mate, especially the fat one or that weird bird. They know things.