Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

3 hours ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Still 16 games to go. Ipswich will recover and both Southampton and Leeds will go through a bad spell. This is the nature of the league for decades now. 

You reckon ipswich will be in the top 3?

2 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

They'll be in the mix for automatic promotion until the last day. If we win the next 2 games at home it's pretty much done. Both Leeds and Southampton will drop points in their next 2 games. We win both at home and it's a free hit at Leeds on the 23rd February. A win there and 1st place is guaranteed imo. 

17 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Been there  most the season why not

11 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

They'll be in the mix for automatic promotion until the last day. If we win the next 2 games at home it's pretty much done. Both Leeds and Southampton will drop points in their next 2 games. We win both at home and it's a free hit at Leeds on the 23rd February. A win there and 1st place is guaranteed imo. 

Nothing is done until we have that nice looking P is next to our name on the table

• Like 2

It's crazy we are so superior to everybody else but we haven't got a player in the top 8 of the scoring charts.  Mavididi & KDH are both 9th top scorers. 66 goals in 31 games and our highest scorer got 10 goals. 

• Like 2

Just now, Gazza M said:

Southampton have got to play us, Ipswich and Leeds yet. We have got Leeds also. Points will be dropped. We know what we need to do. 

I thought Southampton got to play Rotherham, Stoke and Plymouth on repeat all season? 🤔

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Koke said:

It's crazy we are so superior to everybody else but we haven't got a player in the top 8 of the scoring charts.  Mavididi & KDH are both 9th top scorers. 66 goals in 31 games and our highest scorer got 10 goals. 

Do be fair we have rotated out forwards, who have Vardy 8, Daka 7, Nacho 5 and Cannon 2.

22 goals.

If they same player played CF all the time they would probably be top scorer in the division.

Ipswich over for us. They aren't any good anyway, just work hard. But they ae as relevant as West Brom now

Saints and Leeds will go all the way and I'm starting to believe three teams could pass 100 points. As an absolute emergency, the fact they play each other last day could be our saviour as it guarantees a last day dropping of points (unless they both are 3 points ahead of us and need only a draw 😂)

Pretty sure one of them will crack under the pressure though, seeing as neither til now can shake the other off

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

Ipswich over for us. They aren't any good anyway, just work hard. But they ae as relevant as West Brom now

Saints and Leeds will go all the way and I'm starting to believe three teams could pass 100 points. As an absolute emergency, the fact they play each other last day could be our saviour as it guarantees a last day dropping of points (unless they both are 3 points ahead of us and need only a draw 😂)

Pretty sure one of them will crack under the pressure though, seeing as neither til now can shake the other off

Our point per game to break the league record is less than they need to get 100 pts.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I know the Enzo out thread has gone and I've found the call(via talksport YT channel) where the "fan" was calling for Enzo out

hes 18 and sounds like he doesnt have a clue, calling it boring football

dont get me wrong it can be boring at times but you cant have blood and guts football all the time, calling this football boring, what was it last season under rodgers then:rolleyes:

Southampton away at West Brom on Friday night. That brings back horrible memories of watching them take the lead (and eventually draw) in game leading up to our fateful day at Stoke. I'll never forget the feeling of thinking shit we are probably going to be in League One. If they'd have won I think that would have virtually relegated us before Stoke anyway.