Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

5 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

The Ricoh is an absolute morgue in this game. Obviously just got up for the cup final against us 

They all went back to wearing their Forest and Derby shirts :ph34r:lol

2 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

You do know we only need 1.67 poing per game to get a 100? 

Yes but I'd want at least 102 points going in to that final game, so 2 points a game gets us to 105 and we won't be caught.

3 hours ago, BertFill said:

I've never been convinced by this theory. Teams with nothing at stake can just play without pressure, which makes them potentially really dangerous.

I’m not sure there are any stats on it and they might prove the theory incorrect 

Even so, if there was anything on the last game,  I’d rather play a Blackburn side with nothing to play for than one that needs to win to get in the playoffs 

18 minutes ago, Noahfence said:

Not sure when they’ve got them but Coventry will be a tough game for Leeds & Saints

They have them in consecutive games in early April. We should probably hope Coventry are competing for play off spot when they play these two 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Considering at one point Tanganga was starting for Spurs and wanted by Roma/AC Milan, he's seriously dropped to be struggling in this Millwall side

I'm surprised he's playing in the EFL. I always thought he was possibly the worst player to EVER play in the Premier League.

23 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Leeds. 60pts

Ipswich 60 pts…..same amount of games..

So with 16 games to go..Do you believe for those two it’s all over??
Small reminder..we dropped 14pts in 15 games in our PL days that

we missed out on that coveted 4th spot.

Over, singing,& fat lady comes to mind….

The amount of draws are stacking up if that continues which I think it might then we should have enough of a gap.

Leeds have more quality but still a bit in consistent.

As you say it's not over yet..