Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

30 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I reckon he will start with daka to be honest seems to be the main guy at the minute and seeing him chase back against Watford I imagine will need a fair bit of that against Leeds as well. Vardy can always come off the bench to score a hat trick when we are already 3-0 up 😂

agree reckon it will be daka to start

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

The Brendan Rodgers tribute act warming up for his last act of the season, the complete and utter drop off of form and bottling.

6 goals conceded in 2 games to bottom half sides. I've seen this script before.

1 minute ago, Jaspa said:

Bali Mumba having a decent game, lots of energy from RB. Tiny tinge of Kante about him.

He looked great when I watched a bit of Plymouth back at the start of the season, he's been kind of off the radar since though.

9 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Just realised that Ipswich's upcoming run is very kind to them. Want them back in second, rather them than Leeds or Southampton. :fc:

Pleased that there are in the race for second. Just keeps their concentration offa us and the pressure heaped on each other. 

Potentially third (even fourth!) place could get around 99-101 points.What a sickener that'd be!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Just realised that Ipswich's upcoming run is very kind to them. Want them back in second, rather them than Leeds or Southampton. :fc:

Yes, it's way more logical to prefer Ipswich in PL with us. It's going to be a difficult first season back in PL. Having there teams like Luton and Ipswich makes things easier for us on paper. If we combine the above with potential points deductions for certain teams we can be more optimistic for next season back in the top flight. 

• Like 1

Can see West Brom finishing 3rd, I think they’ll have a strong finish and a real good chance in the play offs. I know they’ve not always been necessarily well run off the pitch but they always seem to have a solid, professional, decent team capable of beating anyone in the league on their day. Thankfully we do actually beat them a hell of a lot!

2 minutes ago, Jack1993 said:

Can see West Brom finishing 3rd, I think they’ll have a strong finish and a real good chance in the play offs. I know they’ve not always been necessarily well run off the pitch but they always seem to have a solid, professional, decent team capable of beating anyone in the league on their day. Thankfully we do actually beat them a hell of a lot!

Not a chance they finish 3rd. They're nailed on for 5th

Also, anyone who doesn't want Ipswich to come up 2nd to us 'needs to give their head a wobble' as they say.

36 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

I really, really want them to haul Southampton and Leeds back in and pip them to second. I think they'd be a great addition to the Prem and it would be a real sickened for the fans of those other two clubs.

• Like 1