Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

1 minute ago, copunk said:

More worried about playing Leeds then Southampton, can very easily turn these over 

I still think Leeds will finish 2nd personally. They seem to know how to batter teams. Hopefully we can get a result at Elland Road.

• Like 2

As much as i wanted it to be a penalty, i think the ref got it right.

Good to see west brom reset and make a game of it  - come out 2nd half the way they finished that half and i can't see southampton finishing with a clean sheet.

This ref is clueless. It was a pen and a red card as the Southampton player clearly has the intention to stop with his hands the goal. 

Where do they find these refs? Who's applying to be a ref? Do you just go somewhere and say "Hi, I want to be a ref" and they respond "Thank you, you're now a ref"? 

Just now, Fear Of The Fox said:

This ref is clueless. It was a pen and a red card as the Southampton player clearly has the intention to stop with his hands the goal. 

Where do they find these refs? Who's applying to be a ref? Do you just go somewhere and say "Hi, I want to be a ref" and they respond "Thank you, you're now a ref"? 

Same ref who was “one of the best “ in our game at you guys !

Obviously got worse since then !

;)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Super_horns said:

He is the guy who did our game at your place I think ?

He is. 

He’s been decent for most of this game, just got the biggest decision of the game wrong. 

It’s a blatant handball. 

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

He is. 

He’s been decent for most of this game, just got the biggest decision of the game wrong. 

It’s a blatant handball. 

Yes - suggesting on Sky he didn’t see and no help from the assistants.

Edited by Super_horns

Like good players, good refs can have bad games too.

Overall from the games I’ve seen Allison this season, he’s been about the best the Championship can offer, he’s got a few things wrong tonight though, including that penalty decision at the end there.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Same ref who was “one of the best “ in our game at you guys !

Obviously got worse since then !

;)

Yeah the ref is fantastic when he gives us all the decisions, but not our rivals. Honestly though he has made a blunder there 

Edited by foxes_rule1978