Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

Blimey. Forgot they’d kept hold of Alcaraz lol 

Seriously strong line up compared to Sheff Weds who I assume have a lot of youngsters in the squad with the massive numbers? 

That's a really good Southampton team.

They are the team that I am most confident about going straight back up, but we have to see where we all are at the end of the transfer window. Impossible to judge right now with so much business left to be done.

9 minutes ago, Tuna said:

They are the team that I am most confident about going straight back up, but we have to see where we all are at the end of the transfer window. Impossible to judge right now with so much business left to be done.

Really good for the championship?

Last season obviously they were worse than us so have they signed a shedload of top players???

19 minutes ago, Tuna said:

as we found out last season you can have a good team but if they don't play as a team then you are screwed.

2 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

Obviously business to be done in and out for both teams but I’m seeing a stronger side there for Southampton than us!

The Wednesday lineup is stroonger than ours that started the Liverpool game.

7 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

They still got JWP. Unbelievable. 

Southampton is the 6th league game but the 7th game of the season when including the Burton game. Southampton will finish in the top 6, I'm referring to the 5 league games and the Burton game, an stick by Coventry being the only team to finish in the top half.