Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

I felt we looked tired yesterday, more with our speed of thought than physicality even. Our play relies massively on concentration and alertness and today a few were not at that level. Strangely Ricardo and Kiernan dropped some levels and when they’re not on it the engine room is malfunctioning and goes from sports car to tractor. 

Just now, oxtonfox said:

I felt we looked tired yesterday, more with our speed of thought than physicality even. Our play relies massively on concentration and alertness and today a few were not at that level. Strangely Ricardo and Kiernan dropped some levels and when they’re not on it the engine room is malfunctioning and goes from sports car to tractor. 

Did I miss a game yesterday?

• Like 1

Do think it needs to be highlighted how ridiculously good of a job Carlos Corboran is doing. 

Ownership a state, barely any money spent, small squad. Fair play! 

• Like 2

Just now, st albans fox said:

This 

it’s not always luck - you make your own luck  

It is luck when they continually score deflected goals. Unless you think their strikers are intentionally hitting the ball off of defenders?

• Like 1