Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

Just now, Nolucklcfc said:

Yep. Hard to not see us going up if we win Friday 

I think the Leeds and Hull away games will be better for us than the home ones…. The emphasis will be on the home teams and we can play a counter style 

• Like 1

We’ve lost 5 games out of 33. That’s one loss every 6.6 games. On that basis, we only lose two more games this season. 

Of course that’s not how it works, but just another spin on things. 

• Like 2

If we w9, d2 L2 for rest of season, we break the old points record. Most people look at that and think 'yes, but that's a tough ask!'

But for leeds or Ipswich to get to 108 they have to win their last 13 games (Southampton can only get 106) but people are like, 'yes, I can see two of those three winning pretty much all their remaining games!'

I think it's only natural to be honest.... but we really are in a great position!

So we're 9 points clear with 13 games to go. Even if we lose 2 or 3 games, no one is catching us because they'll all be dropping points as well. Let's just get this thing done, so we can bin this thread. 

Guest glasgowfox

One of the Ipswich subs was for a potential concussion....anyone got any more straws we can clutch at lol

9 minutes ago, glasgowfox said:

One of the Ipswich subs was for a potential concussion....anyone got any more straws we can clutch at lol

I believe the concussion was actually to the Rotherham player in the first half. My understanding is that to ensure fairness, an additional sub is granted to both sides when a concussion is sustained.

• Like 2

Guest glasgowfox
1 minute ago, Wigston Tractor Boy said:

I believe the concussion was actually to the Rotherham player in the first half. My understanding is that to ensure fairness, an additional sub is granted to both sides when a concussion is sustained.

Correct, I did the short version but thanks for the factual one mate 

40 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Ipswich don't seem to know when they are beaten. Easy to write them off for top 2, but they don't seem to think like that.

I feel that is a direct reflection on their manager.

• Like 2