Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

Huddersfield away is kinda a Cov away for them. That said, that garbage could be three points offa us at 3pm (or worse at 5pm 😂)

They are bound to drop points at some point..last week proves they are nowhere near as good as us, and we regularly drop points. 

I don’t think Leeds will lose again, they might draw but I think the win against us will actually take them up a level. 

I just have a horrible feeling the gap dropping to 3 points today will add pressure to the game and we will fold again. 

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

I don’t think Leeds will lose again, they might draw but I think the win against us will actually take them up a level. 

I just have a horrible feeling the gap dropping to 3 points today will add pressure to the game and we will fold again. 

But they simply aren't that good. Decent yes. But last week proved they were outplayed. Other teams will pose different problems for them, especially when the pressure builds. They e had it easy on this run, everything has fallen for them. 

Let's see how they react when they hit a bump. Hopefully implode quicker than Stockton Rush's mini submarine 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

You said earlier this week we won't lose again this season.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

You said earlier this week we won't lose again this season.

I’m like a hormonal teenager Ric, I don’t know whether I’m coming or going…… I think the only way to cope with it, is to get drunk everyday. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

You also said you couldn't see Southampton losing again the other week

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

:nigel:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Rutter is such a fanny

Never really understood that phrase to be honest. When you actually consider it they’re one of the toughest things around. 

• Haha 1