Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

2 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

If we had a fraction of the fortuitous breaks Leeds and Ipswich have going for them, we’d be out of sight now.

Even if the decision there is correct, it’s still good fortune for Leeds to have an opponent do that. It’s not like it’s a red card born from fantastic play. Have we even had a red card for an opponent against us this season? I can’t think of one. Then disallowed goals given in their favour, penalties not given against them, double deflected goals etc. the list is endless!

Watford keeper when we beat them 2-0

3 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

If we had a fraction of the fortuitous breaks Leeds and Ipswich have going for them, we’d be out of sight now.

Even if the decision there is correct, it’s still good fortune for Leeds to have an opponent do that. It’s not like it’s a red card born from fantastic play. Have we even had a red card for an opponent against us this season? I can’t think of one. Then disallowed goals given in their favour, penalties not given against them, double deflected goals etc. the list is endless!

QPR away

6 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Not necessarily yellow cards will probably dry up now he’s sent one off 

You'll probably be right, the longer it goes the more frustrated Leeds will get though and Huddersfield fans will get behind their team big style too.

I'm sure Leeds will turn it around against 10 men, Huddersfield are crap. But Christ, can you imagine being back 9 points above them just one match day after they go nuts about closing the gap. lol

Demoralising.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I'm sure Leeds will turn it around against 10 men, Huddersfield are crap. But Christ, can you imagine being back 9 points above them just one match day after they go nuts about closing the gap. lol

Demoralising.

Imgaine god imm praying so hard for that 🙏 

22 minutes ago, studentofthegame said:

Anyone complaining about that red is mental, he's on a booking, looks the player in the eyes and gives him a forearm to the face, about as blatant as it gets

Yes, more idiotic than controversial for me

Cardiff and Watford had players sent off in injury time vs us. QPR had a man sent off and we were actually worse and although we got the winner, it was far from comfortable.

We are one of those teams who are the pits playing against 10 men and the pits when we go down to 10 men. Never forget losing 2-1 to Southampton at home under Puel when they had a player sent off early on.