Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

Just now, fazzyfox said:

Just switched channels for Not Going Out, came  back to this and see that it’s now Dog & Duck A Team 1 Barcelona 1 WTF happened to the mismatch of the century :dunno: (And I don’t mean Lee Mack and his fit wife)

Apparently some FT posters had a nasty case of premature ejaculation !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

100% we'll finish above Southampton this season.  They're just a tippy tappy lightweight nothingness team full of inexperienced wage grabbers

We finished above them last season. Didn’t mean much, if anything it made the last day more painful

2 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Surely you’re all feeling a bit more positive after watching this trash. If we even play at 70% of our ability this season, we’ll be there or thereabouts.

It's fair to say we probably can't say until we play and see how we are. Southampton are getting progressively worse, Wednesday could nick this. 

Definitely elements of Rodgers in Martin, I'm certainly glad we didn't get him. 

Edited by Foxin_Mad

2 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Surely you’re all feeling a bit more positive after watching this trash. If we even play at 70% of our ability this season, we’ll be there or thereabouts.

It's what worries me a bit. We could just play a regular team, regular formation, regular tactics and the chances are we'd go up. 

Reinventing the wheel bothers me. I prefer the  Keep it simple stupid when it comes to getting out of this hellhole of a division