Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

2 minutes ago, Koke said:

Are Sheffield Wednesday making Southampton look great or what? I'm not watching but stats don't look good.

Wednesday have been awful, Southampton play prime Rodgers ball, lots of possession but not really created anything, lots of shots from outside the area. But just scored a good goal that looks like the winner.

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Got to get used to these massive added on time

I’d rather that than the constant time wasting tactics that had taken over the game. I do feel there should be less when there hasn’t been any of that though, 15 minutes in total here seems excessive

5 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

He will be gone by the close of thr window.

thats the thing, think WHU will probably come in with another bid for him in the last couple of weeks of the window

Wednesday look very iffy at the back at times too imo

6 minutes ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

9 Minutes extra time!!!

How the hell are we going to make it back to our cars for the full times scores this season?

Its a joke!

The full time scores will be the same regardless of what time you get back to your car lol 

• Haha 1

Leicester fans;

Southampton score “shit, they will piss it, their squad is much better than ours”

Sheffield Wednesday score “shit Sheffield they will piss it, their squad is much better than ours”

Southampton score “shit, they will piss it, their squad is much better than ours”

Southampton win “shit, they’re now clear of us, and JWP is the player of the season, we’re ****ed”. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, westernpark said:

Have to disagree, I think Warnock has proved himself enough times over a season in the championship. 

As is your right but I'm just going off the past. Huddersfield have finished 18th, 3rd, 20th and 18th in the last 4 seasons. Warnock does have 8 promotions in his career so he can do it with a capable squad. Carlos Corberan took the team to 3rd having finished 18th the previous season. Huddersfield had 6 managers last season, which would make me think they are trigger happy and will change Warnock quickly if he loses a few matches, which based on 3/4 seasons is likely.