Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I'd class Sunderland as a big game which we won, and had to win, considering we lost the previous 3.

We played shit and won. 

Right, what I’m talking about is that run, being in that zone. You don’t have to be playing exceptionally well but you consistently get results. I just see Leeds as in that zone. When we won leagues, we’ve been in that zone. At the business end. Not necessarily playing well but consistently getting results. We need someone to snap Leeds out of it. I don’t think we are in that zone and I’m concerned as to whether we can get into it and consistently play shit and win - at this end. Results this end are far more difficult to get. They’ve gone from 17 to potentially 2 behind us. That gives you ridiculous momentum. 

Wednesday are so poor.  Can't make an accurate pass, can't control the simplest ball.  Defenders that don't track runners.  A CB beaten so easily by Patrick ****ing Bamford.

And yet I still watch this in hope of two Wednesday goals :nono: 

Just now, KingsX said:

Wednesday are so poor.  Can't make an accurate pass, can't control the simplest ball.  Defenders that don't track runners.  A CB beaten so easily by Patrick ****ing Bamford.

And yet I still watch this in hope of two Wednesday goals :nono: 

it’s the sort of game.. a local Derby where that kind of thing happens no matter who is playing who..

2 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

Leeds are the best team in the league I actually don’t know how we are still top tbh 

People reacting with laughing emojis at this are the same breed that thought we were too good to go down and clapped the players off. And we have a lot of them as a fanbase 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, JonnyBoy said:

People reacting with laughing emojis at this are the same breed that thought we were too good to go down and clapped the players off. And we have a lot of them as a fanbase 

I wanted every mug gone from our club for 2 years before it happened.

I think we are the best team in the league and have proved that. 

**** Leeds.

• Like 1

Just now, JonnyBoy said:

I didn't react to it, but the two situations aren't remotely the same. Swear that's all anyone says nowadays when they get critcised "bet you thought this last season" or "blah blah Rodgers lovers"

• Like 1