Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

3 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Leeds will win the title 100%. They are playing so much better than we are. We don't even the GD advantage anymore.

All well and good them playing better than us but they have to also finish above Ipswich..... 

Edited by Tommy Fresh

7 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Is this seriously the ref people were praising? lol 

Was about to message this. He's been excellent in previous games I've seen him but tonight he's giving Leeds soft free kicks over and over. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

People reacting with laughing emojis at this are the same breed that thought we were too good to go down and clapped the players off. And we have a lot of them as a fanbase 

I was booing Rodgers at Brighton away and thought we were going down at Spurs. 

This season we have been the best team, you shitting your pants won’t change that. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nobbyburton said:

I was booing Rodgers at Brighton away and thought we were going down at Spurs. 

This season we have been the best team, you shitting your pants won’t change that. 

No if you think positively this year, I'm afraid you also thought we'd stay up last year and had posters of Rodgers up all over your house.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Bresca doesnt come accross as a tactician.  He is a pep dopalganga and unlike pep who is a thinker and stratigiser, motivator, he lacks those traits.  Like Company, he has been found out.  This season or next season will be his end at our club.

• Haha 2

I'm hoping the last game was more about getting the result. It was risky on the basis we aren't very good at defending. My only criticism of Enzo is he could do with changing tactics. To me tomorrow I'd put the onus on Hull, they are at home, let them come at us  keep Shape, press at the right time, counter attack.  

1 minute ago, Gamble92 said:

Goal differential? Who the **** calls it that 

The same folk who go on about us having a xg of 4.2 when we've just lost 2-1! There's only really one stat that matters! 

22 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Leeds will win the title 100%. They are playing so much better than we are. We don't even the GD advantage anymore.

Here's another WUM. 

• Like 2