Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

30 minutes ago, PrecociousFox93 said:

Inevitable they would win tonight and add pressure on us after a horrible week. 

Anyone else just massively deflated due to all the news surrounding the club and the recent results? 

Yep

Not the fans not the players and behind the scenes I’m sure Enzo doesn’t either want our lead to disappear now. We are too close to the end of the road to fall apart.

gotta hold it together and then fall apart in the summer lol once we’ve been promoted.

I'm half joking of course as that could also happen. Like Enzo said we can only control the outcome of these next 10 games now.

its make or break time. Screw everything else including our board who’ve made matters worse with this FFP hassle.

lets see what these boys are really made of!

leeds, Ipswich & Southampton catch us if you can! REAL FOXES ARE FEARLESS! :chant::trumpet::scarf:

• Like 1

If I keep betting on these tossers surely one of them will lose as I'm crap at betting. I had doubles for Leeds, Ipswich and saints and an acca for them all. Obvs one voided for midweek saints but surely one has to mess up! 

Might bung one on Leeds, Ipswich top 2 as hopefully it will curse that! I've never won anything significant!

Or maybe I just get rich as consolation! 

Edited by Foxin_Mad
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Leeds will win the title 100%. They are playing so much better than we are. We don't even the GD advantage anymore.

Maybe, maybe not.

Leeds were as poor v Stoke as we were v Sunderland.

Lots of twists & turns yet. 

If we win tomorrow, that will be a huge result, not defining, but will send out a massage, after a difficult week off the field.

Keep the faith.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Noahfence said:

Call me reactionary if you like and I know there’s twists and turns in this league but if we lose tomorrow I think we’re done 

There's ten games left. Even if we balls up the next four, we are still right in the hunt with six to play . 

Loads will happen yet. People talking as if there's only three or four left. 

Edited by Paninistickers
  • Like 1

I think the most impressive thing about them is how they've sorted out their defence this year. I think they've conceded 3 in this 12 game run with 11 wins. Really impressive and managing to balance the firepower up top with a solid defence. Hopefully we can restore the gap tomorrow!

Bed wetters out tonight thinking we’ve lost the league with a 2 point gap with a game in hand with 10 (yes 10!) games to go.

if the players had the same mentality as some of this forum we’d be mid table mediocrity every season. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Not the fans not the players and behind the scenes I’m sure Enzo doesn’t either want our lead to disappear now. We are too close to the end of the road to fall apart.

gotta hold it together and then fall apart in the summer lol once we’ve been promoted.

I'm half joking of course as that could also happen. Like Enzo said we can only control the outcome of these next 10 games now.

its make or break time. Screw everything else including our board who’ve made matters worse with this FFP hassle.

lets see what these boys are really made of!

leeds, Ipswich & Southampton catch us if you can! REAL FOXES ARE FEARLESS! :chant::trumpet::scarf:

enzo aint got a clue i read earlier on he said is players are tied .not heard any of the other clubs say just him .hes full of shit what going to do against chelsea put your strongest team out .why you think maidstone beat ipswich ,cause ipswich are more intrested in the league rather than acup that no one ever wants to win but not you 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Think the real effect of tonight's result is on saints. They are about out of this. 

Which means two up from three, was two from four a week or so ago. 

And, whichever way you shake this, ability wise we are easily the best of the three remaining runners. 

5 minutes ago, george55 said:

enzo aint got a clue i read earlier on he said is players are tied .not heard any of the other clubs say just him .hes full of shit what going to do against chelsea put your strongest team out .why you think maidstone beat ipswich ,cause ipswich are more intrested in the league rather than acup that no one ever wants to win but not you 

Right you are then

Need a win but it'd be interesting to see how Leeds/Ipswich cope if they do go top. Whichever of the three ourselves included who holds their nerve in the next ten games will get promotion. Leeds don't seem to be stumbling much and Ipswich have a air of destiny about them with some of their late goals/results. Only been to Hull once in a Friday night and we lost 5-2.  I'd say it was our toughest game tomorrow but the remaining five home games could be just as tough. 

6 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Really fear we'll pay for gift-wrapping these three points. We went 12 clear of them with a win there.

The two late goals for Ipswich could be just as or more crucial. I fancy Leeds to go up and then it'll be either a fox or a tractor. 

We will win every game from now….

Give the EFL two birdies, go to the prem…. Get deducted 6 points, and we will smash that too…. And hopefully sack Rudkin in the process. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, george55 said:

You have a gift.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3