Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

2 minutes ago, trugerkem said:

There is an air of inevitability about this game … Cardiff well on top, 2 very good chances squandered , Ipswich slowly taking control …. 99th minute winner with a deflection off a passing hot air balloon 

It does feel that way :(

Sick of Ipswich at this point.  I've watched 8 or 10 of their matches, and only occasionally have they looked really good.

Today at some point they will may run out of gas, and luck.

• Like 1

Way too much disrespect for Ipswich on here. People have to remember they've just come up from League 1, they aren't going to dominate every match.

They hang in there, and attack when the time is right. I do think Cardiff take a point here though.

• Like 3

Just now, LVFox said:

Way too much disrespect for Ipswich on here. People have to remember they've just come up from League 1, they aren't going to dominate every match.

They hang in there, and attack when the time is right. I do think Cardiff take a point here though.

They’ve kept pace with us all season and have been incredibly resilient losing fewer games than anyone. 

That’s not to say that, at this point, I don’t just want them to f**k off!! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LVFox said:

Come on now let’s have some balance.

Their squad and budget was ridiculous for League 1 and yet Plymouth finished ahead of them.

This season they started off with the 10th largest budget out of 24 and after January are now 6th on wage expenditure. 

McKenna is doing a very good job but I don’t think he’s working miracles. 

They have had more than their fair share of luck and XG stats suggest they are overachieving. 

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

God, the table could look dreadful by 6pm. 

Good job there’s a good few jerries in the fridge. May need those later. 

Yeah top of the table always looks dreadful :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Gerry McCann's? OUTSTANDING that is 

7 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

If it stays like this and we win, it's not that bad!