Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

Ipswich press well and high at the end of games, usually teams aren’t good enough to pass through it but o’dowda was the difference there. Then they just crapped the bed after that. 

11 minutes ago, Gerard said:

840's matched on Betfair.

It won't just be the Ipswich fans who are gutted today.

Imagine being dumb enough to lay a football match at 840 in injury time when it's only 1-0. Deserve everything they get. 

5 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Come on Enzo, please play some proper attacking football today. No sidepassing, no backpassing, just keep the ball going forward and into the box. Stop treating these teams like they're some kind of prime Barcelonas. 

^ Football Neanderthal 

Oh I miss the days when we’d play a team off the park and be 3 goals up by half time. It’s so damn stressful watching us play and not in a good way either like the title winning season 😩

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Phenom said:

^ Football Neanderthal 

You'll need another 2 decades to catch up with my football tactical knowledge. If you can't see that the past few weeks we've gradually reversed to the BR's abomination I can't really help you. 

You're probably enjoying we're already 1-0 down to Hull. 

Just now, StanSP said:

Sounds like Southampton's 2nd goal shouldn't have counted. 

Armstrong kicks ball twice for the penalty. Ref didn't see it. 

Honestly I'm fed up of the standard of refereeing in the league is laughable. Where is the training and standards. 

2 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Honestly I'm fed up of the standard of refereeing in the league is laughable. Where is the training and standards. 

You'd think one of the 2 officials would be seeing it.