Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

On 14/03/2024 at 15:34, Ric Flair said:

They seem to be much more dangerous this season by not dictating play, we've seen this before with teams that can't break down teams themselves except those who won't sit back.

thats why it wouldnt shock me if they manage to get results against Ipswich, Southampton and Leeds

fair play to Carrick certainly turned it around from their poor start this season

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

thats why it wouldnt shock me if they manage to get results against Ipswich, Southampton and Leeds

fair play to Carrick certainly turned it around from their poor start this season

As always, fair play to Steve Gibson too, you get the absolute fairest chance as a manager to implement something there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

You bloody jinx 😂

Not like it was a good goal though is it?! It’s bounced up onto him and gone in

6 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

The thought of Cov in the semis and their crap fans who've only turned up last two years being at Wembley makes me want to throw my Panasonic 4k HDTV out the window

But I won't. 

If, however, it was a Toshiba …. 

20 minutes ago, Bert said:

Not like it was a good goal though is it?! It’s bounced up onto him and gone in

So what, if someone scores a goal like that to send Leicester to Fa cup semis tomorrow it will be one of the best goals I’ve ever seen 😂