Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Think the club needs therapy.

Restructure from top to bottom, the club is done, it is Man U but at a lower level. Too many players overpaid and staff as well 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 1

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Restructure from top to bottom, the club is done, it is Man U but at a lower level 

Pretty much, stat acting like a football club again, employing some football people.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Ipswich aren't really the issue as far as a rival is concerned, they have been neck and neck with us all season, they went on a shite run and we've gone on a shite run. It's bloody Leeds, it's always been bloody Leeds. I was stupid to dismiss them.

This is how I feel. I can take Ipswich going up, fair play to them (even though they seem to have all the luck). They do have a great mentality and a manger that knows his team and they want to play for him. 

Leeds...just hate them 

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Restructure from top to bottom, the club is done, it is Man U but at a lower level. Too many players overpaid and staff as well 

This won't happen with King Power in charge, it didn't happen when they caused needless relegation and it won't happen now

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

This won't happen with King Power in charge, it didn't happen when they caused needless relegation and it won't happen now

Yep, until this regime is gone it'll be circling the drain while the seals clap and bark (think wut they've dun for this club) on command because they got a stale donut and can of shit beer once

• Like 2

It's now we find out what Maresca is all about. Can he get things going again. We are lacking confidence now and will be his job to instill this into the team. We need a lucky win from somewhere which at the moment seems tough to find.

Just now, Wymsey said:

Win on Monday and people will change their minds on Enzo?..

Not this one. Only promotion will do. If that doesn’t happen he has been a failure.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Yep that is true but that comes from the people above and thats where the anger should be going not towards the manager and players 

• Like 2

On 25/01/2024 at 10:06, coolhandfox said:

Without the red card confidant that does happen.

What do you call a mauling? I am pretty confident this will be like the game at home and be by the odd goal either way. 

Two deflect long shots; I'm not sure that's really a bottle.

West Brom have lost 2 games at home all season, beating Leeds and Ipswich; Southampton still have to get there. Any win there is a great result. 

Does the Southampton win count less for that reason? They have only lost 2 games at home, us and Ipswich. 

mhm

On 25/01/2024 at 09:53, Les-TA-Jon said:

Leicester will keep this form. They are incredibly impressive - they've won 21 out of 28 games! 4 more than anyone else. They've only dropped points in 7 games. I don't see them losing many. 

spot on there

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I think it's dawning on us that we might have to suffer agony before we can move on. 

If we are to be promoted,.it's a prolongation of the shambolic, messianic running of the club. 

A points deduction,. minimum three seasons in the championship and financial ruin might be the only way route back to the PL under a new, open, fresh and collegiate ownership..

The North Korean style 'our dear leader' MO has run its course. 

6 minutes ago, StevieH said:

It's now we find out what Maresca is all about. Can he get things going again. We are lacking confidence now and will be his job to instill this into the team. We need a lucky win from somewhere which at the moment seems tough to find.

We’ve found out already.