Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

Leeds have absolutely cacked themselves tonight.

Good to see that its not just us affected by pressure.

Can the two of us blow it and let Southampton in lol

Edited by filbertway
  • Haha 2

How many opposition fans this season have actually turned around and said damn we look good?

When Ipswich and Leeds are hot they look brilliant to watch…I reckon 2 or 3 times max for us.

If Watford win tonight? It’s not going to change our own manager and mindset is it.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Gonna keep an eye over the coming weeks on Farke's coat, bet as it gets hotter he still has it zipped up to his nose.

like bloody youth's, even wearing the coat when its 32c out

In all fairness Watford look seriously a decent side! I’ve not been watching them but I see quality. What did dennis do so wrong at Forest? He’s a good premier league player. Hope watford win and hope our lot are watching these games. They could learn a thing or two.

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

How many opposition fans this season have actually turned around and said damn we look good?

When Ipswich and Leeds are hot they look brilliant to watch…I reckon 2 or 3 times max for us.

If Watford win tonight? It’s not going to change our own manager and mindset is it.

100% this

Just like last season, we have individuals who on their day can turn up and win us games. But as a team we are non existent. Further to your point, I can only count a handful of times we have had sustained periods of constant pressure, looking to actually score.Teams around us on the other hand seem polar opposites 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cruzFOX said:

In all fairness Watford look seriously a decent side! I’ve not been watching them but I see quality. What did dennis do so wrong at Forest? He’s a good premier league player. Hope watford win and hope our lot are watching these games. They could learn a thing or two.

well forest brought like 5/6 strikers i think, and only one spot there, so not much time for him to show his worth

1 minute ago, cruzFOX said:

Sadly we have not learned anything from anything this season, so not going to change now. 

• Like 1