Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

3 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Sadly we have not learned anything from anything this season, so not going to change now. 

I don’t see anyone whipping the players arses and throwing them into extra work.., I just see a lazy club and lazy unfit players 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

How an empire can crumble so quickly. 

Everything is unraveling in front of our eyes, the worst has happened in a few short weeks. 

Out of the top three

Charged by the premier league

Scandals in the women’s team.

It’s safe to say we’re done…… plummeting into oblivion.

We're all doomed!

Easter in your house is just a load of bearded blokes on crucifixes and thorny crowns isn't it?

14 minutes ago, KFS said:

Means **** all. They’ll win 3-2. Save yourselves the disappointment 

I agree. It means fvck all because we won't take advantage of it. 

We didn't when Ipswich lost against Cardiff or when Leeds drew at Huddersfield. 

• Like 1

I thought we'd lost a game of football, threads on here tonight are like a browse through the pages of planyourfuneral.com and some of you have been like this all season. The fans are more depressing than the result.

Just now, iancognito said:

I thought we'd lost a game of football, threads on here tonight are like a browse through the pages of planyourfuneral.com and some of you have been like this all season. The fans are more depressing than the result.

Bit boring mate. This fan base has seen this happen 4 times with this set of players. It’s early mourning to numb the pain when this team is in the Championship next season getting double barrels from the EFL. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, iancognito said:

you want positivity when losing 1 billion games in a row and bottling a 17 point lead? 

26 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

How many opposition fans this season have actually turned around and said damn we look good?

When Ipswich and Leeds are hot they look brilliant to watch…I reckon 2 or 3 times max for us.

If Watford win tonight? It’s not going to change our own manager and mindset is it.

No it wont he will still have a face like a sack of broken bells and will still have e that poster of Pep blue tacked to his ceiling above his bed.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Tbf the effects of not going up are hardly promising for the biggest outpouring most folk have 

Edited by CosbehFox

This is it, let’s see how Leeds go about turning things around in the last 20 opposed to what we do.

Knowing it’s coming is almost worse than the outcome….just get on with it pricks 

• Like 1

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

This is it, let’s see how Leeds go about turning things around in the last 20 opposed to what we do.

Knowing it’s coming is almost worse than the outcome….just get on with it pricks 

Actually making subs is a good start 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Sorry, just projecting of what has been and gone before.

Matching silly nonsense cliched soundbites like for like.

Anxiety and/or PTSD if you will.

We've seen how this one ends one to many times.

A BAFTA nominated serialised show about suffering and inevitability.