Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

4 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Likewise those who are completely writing us off before we have kicked a ball. 

There's a huge difference between people saying we might struggle and those saying how shit the league is and talking about record points.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Shane said:

Skip to 1:39 for Bali Mumba’s goal. Probably signing of the season for 1m.

Very decent goal, but the Huddersfield back line parted like the Red Sea. The overall defending in that game is disgusting 🤢 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

gmtdprhwnagb1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Saw this on Reddit. What good ones can we think of to put on here?

• Foxes Trust write a letter
  • @Jattdogg makes a wanking euphemism
  • Someone reposts: “The thing is most of the 'old school' come out for the bigs games all stone island up yet when it comes to it shut themselves,I was a prominent member of the ybs when we started it up,was always us young lot Avin a row,we were game as ****,hear the young lot now are(I'm 30) and av mrs and kids and don't bother anymore,pisses me off that you get the so called old school sitting in family stand with the kids in the s.i gear,yet when push comes to shove and it's gonna kick off say 'av got me kids',that's well and fine but then don't wear the clobber to say your a lad if your a has been,most so called lads ain't even as a row,gaur enter that out of 50 lads(hate it when folk say there was 200 there today)only a dozen tops will av it,the rest **** off back to the tavern and av the cheek to say they've just 'had it'!”
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, tom27111 said:

There's a huge difference between people saying we might struggle and those saying how shit the league is and talking about record points.

This. I haven’t seen anybody writing us off. People more cautious given the hangover from last season, people expecting a slower start due to the overhaul. Others knowing from watching this league when we weren’t in it that it can be a tough league.

What I am seeing is lots of people saying every team is crap and we should go unbeaten and as you say, record points etc.

The arrogance is embarrassing and will make us the laughing stock of other fans if things don’t go smoothly. I guess these people will be calling for Maresca’a head the minute we lose a game :dunno:

33 minutes ago, Shane said:

Skip to 1:39 for Bali Mumba’s goal. Probably signing of the season for 1m.

Remember that Ghezzel goal against Fleetwood....

Bit early for signing of the season..although ties in nicely with people presuming we've already won the league without kicking a ball. 

Perhaps its just excitement. 

Can't imagine some peoples excitement when their partner buys new underwear, must have defibs on standby. 

28 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Gnonto & Sinisterra both started for Leeds. Thought they binned off Meslier too but he's back in goal

Played all pre season, they just signed Karl Darlow. Meslier wanted to leave but nobody has made a decent (if any) offer yet.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Their defence needs to wake up 

Gnonto is as likely to leave as he is to stay. Bamford isn’t very good, if that’s who replaces him in this lineup. Sinisterra and Dan James will be handy you’d imagine.