Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

Guest nathan.
Just now, Tielemans63 said:

Farke looked like a terrible appointment on paper.

He looks terrible in person too.

Enjoying the lack of bait-taking from refs to be honest. Summerville's gone down like a sack of spuds there - and he probably gets the pen in the Prem despite minimal contact. 

Our lads have got to learn that too, and quick - however much improvement in quality there's been, at its core it's still a way more physical, BS-free division.

Edited by OntarioFox

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

2 points dropped for Leeds.

Very early. Burnley dropped a lot of points in August. I'm not exactly sure they won a game.

Farke's style takes a little while to adapt I think

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dale said:

Very early. Burnley dropped a lot of points in August. I'm not exactly sure they won a game.

Farke's style takes a little while to adapt I think

He has a style?  Looked like primer Championship hoof ball to me. I suppose it might improve. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

He has a style?  Looked like primer Championship hoof ball to me. I suppose it might improve. 

Hoofball? Did it? With 750 completed passes.

Maybe I saw a different game.

10 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Maybe you did. Looked very chaotic and poor. 2-2 vs Cardiff hardly a vindication considering. 

It's really early days.Farke is after a striker and another centre half.

Leicester will more than likely lose JWP and possibly Dewsbury Hall, Leeds and Saints will also lose players.

All three teams will look different and weaker by September. All I know is Farke is the only manager out of the 3 proven to get out and he's done it twice.

1 minute ago, Dale said:

It's really early days.Farke is after a striker and another centre half.

Leicester will more than likely lose JWP and possibly Dewsbury Hall, Leeds and Saints will also lose players.

All three teams will look different and weaker by September. All I know is Farke is the only manager out of the 3 proven to get out and he's done it twice.

I really doubt LCFC will look weaker by the start of the window. They won’t by your logic anyway, we don’t own JWP lol