Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

11 minutes ago, Dale said:

It's really early days.Farke is after a striker and another centre half.

Leicester will more than likely lose JWP and possibly Dewsbury Hall, Leeds and Saints will also lose players.

All three teams will look different and weaker by September. All I know is Farke is the only manager out of the 3 proven to get out and he's done it twice.

Supermarket sweep?

12 minutes ago, KFS said:

I really doubt LCFC will look weaker by the start of the window. They won’t by your logic anyway, we don’t own JWP lol 

How did you think you played in the first 70 minutes of today's game?

I actually meant to write Saints in that as they will lose him.😂

Edited by Dale

13 minutes ago, Dale said:

Leicester will more than likely lose JWP and possibly Dewsbury Hall, Leeds and Saints will also lose players.

All three teams will look different and weaker by September. All I know is Farke is the only manager out of the 3 proven to get out and he's done it twice.

Does Ward Prowse play for us now? I must have missed that! 

Third times a charm.

15 minutes ago, Dale said:

We aren’t losing Dewsbury Hall, the only players leaving us now is players we don’t want. We’ll be adding more quality to our starting 11. 

• Haha 1