Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

It’s all entirely our own fault. We’ve blown our chance. We ain’t getting top two. 

I’m not sure you’re going to get through this season without some kind of breakdown. We actually played decently day. Who knows if we will go up or not. You don’t, I don’t. But if you can’t enjoy the days when we win I’m not sure why you do this to yourself.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, purpleronnie said:

You get that feeling we're destined to finish 3rd.

I reckon we have to win all of them to go up automatically

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Leeds weren’t great at Watford and drew 

Leeds havent really played great the past few weeks tbf; didnt deserve to win tonight either imo

Just now, jonny_wright said:

Need a big favour from Coventry, a better performance then they could muster today 

Cov are a decent team, unlucky today with the OGs 

4 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

We did our bit today. Win 5 or 6 of the last 7 I’m sure we’ll be fine. Not watched all our games lately by any means but know if we keep playing like we did today we will be absolutely fine. Fingers crossed.

🙄🙄🙄 Not heard this before!!!🤭🤭

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Trent Steel said:

Win our last games and our game in hand  and we will go up, even better is Leeds and Ipswich drop points on the way but will that happen?

No

• Like 2

Just now, adejo92 said:

The minute your sat relying on other teams results, you don't deserve to win the league.

It’s literally in our hands you donutlol

• Like 4